Monday, April 12, 2010

UNESCO Bangkok E-Learning series

UNESCO Bangkok E-Learning series

The following is a course containing two modules of ICT

Module 1: ICT in Education Essentials:
Module 2: ICT in Education Decision Making:

After completing the course, you will be able to print a certificate, which you can send to UNESCO Bangkok and your name will be posted onto their website.

Please go through the link to find more about the course.

http://www.unescobkk.org/education/ict/ict-in-education-projects/capacity-building/e-learning-cd-rom/

Once the page is opened, click on to online course

9 comments:

  1. thanks shiba, I am now on and its going on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. .........It'll go on, No doubt
    Catch some it's fun!

    The modules are simply great!

    thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Adyb and Sumiya,
    It’s nice to hear that. I went through it but did not find time to complete the course. However I would like to complete it myself too. It will be great to see your names published in the website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made it, and got my certificate - its very informative, I will recommend this to my other colleagues as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice link you have provided, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theses modules are really recommendable. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. After completing the course, you will be able to print a certificate, which you can send to UNESCO Bangkok and your name will be posted onto their website. "I completed the course and also printed the certificate, now can someone tell me where is the address mentioned to submit my certificate to UNESCO so that they can publish in their web site."

    ReplyDelete